The JollyBlogger gives 8 ways you can encourage your pastor in a response to an email from Curt at the Happy Husband I really appreciated the 8 items and will have to strive to be more consistent in all of them.
Here are the 8 items, but go to the JollyBlogger’s list for his explication of each one:
- Take your own spiritual growth seriously.
- Give your best to the church, not your leftovers.
- Remind him that you are for him.
- Find out his “love language.”
- Allow the pastor to have a life outside of church.
- Take good care of your pastor’s wife and kids
- Pay him a fair salary.
- Pray for him
Go read JollyBlogger’s full post.