Darya Pino Rose.
Restrictive dieting and excessive workouts won’t get you ahead faster. They actually do the opposite, holding you back both physically and mentally from better health and happiness.
As much as we hope that cutting back on calories and working out more will help us shed those unwanted pounds, they don’t. At least not for the long term. We each only have A finite amount of willpower and if we use it all up on fighting our desire to eat then we will have none available for other areas of our life or after a stressful day we will not have any willpower left to avoid gorging ourselves because hunger rears its head.
Article Series - Foodist
- Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting – Darya Pino Rose
- Excellence as a Habit
- Does Diet = Deprivation?
- Does Loosing Weight Mean Starvation, Torture, and Sacrifice?
- Diet is a four-letter word
- Extreme Diet & Exercise are not Weight Loss Solution
- Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods
- Wine Paring: Sardines & Dry White Wine
- Splurge for Amazing not Mediocre
- Sugar – Not Just for Dessert Anymore
- Industrial Indulgences or Decadent Treats
- Don’t Postpone Good Behavior – Get Started Today
- Foodist: How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket
- Starving Children, Moms, & Gluttony