Although this article is written for those facing the interviews, I will be on the other side of the desk and might just have to use some of these questions.
- What do you know about our organization?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
- What do you find most attractive about this position? What seems least attractive about it?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you look for in a job?
- Please give me your defintion of [the position for which you are being interviewed].
- How long would you stay with us?
- Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too experienced for this position. What’s Your opinion?
- In your current (last) position, what features do (did) you like the most? The least?
- What do (did) you think of your boss?
- What do you feel this position should pay?
Originally spotted at getting things done, productively