Darya Pino Rose.
To become a foodist, you need to get out of the dieter’s habit of scheduling good behavior for when it’s more convenient.
It is so easy to ‘start tomorrow’ on something that should and could so easily be done today. This includes getting started on eating right.
Why not quit buying the junk food that so easily entices and maybe even clear out the bags and boxes of fake food in your cupboards and begin right now on a journey towards eating better? What are you afraid of?
My Social Media Links: Facebook; Google+; Twitter;
Article Series - Foodist
- Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting – Darya Pino Rose
- Excellence as a Habit
- Does Diet = Deprivation?
- Does Loosing Weight Mean Starvation, Torture, and Sacrifice?
- Diet is a four-letter word
- Extreme Diet & Exercise are not Weight Loss Solution
- Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods
- Wine Paring: Sardines & Dry White Wine
- Splurge for Amazing not Mediocre
- Sugar – Not Just for Dessert Anymore
- Industrial Indulgences or Decadent Treats
- Don’t Postpone Good Behavior – Get Started Today
- Foodist: How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket
- Starving Children, Moms, & Gluttony