Darya Pino Rose.
When I was growing up, my mom always told me that I needed to eat everything I was served, because children in other countries were starving. Of course, she never bothered to explain why our family’s gluttony made everything okay in the rest of the world.
In my youth I had wished my mom would send my vegetables to the starving children, but never considered her remarks as justifying ‘gluttony’ but what else can you call the amount of food we as Americans consume.
My Social Media Links: Google+; Twitter;
Article Series - Foodist
- Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting – Darya Pino Rose
- Excellence as a Habit
- Does Diet = Deprivation?
- Does Loosing Weight Mean Starvation, Torture, and Sacrifice?
- Diet is a four-letter word
- Extreme Diet & Exercise are not Weight Loss Solution
- Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods
- Wine Paring: Sardines & Dry White Wine
- Splurge for Amazing not Mediocre
- Sugar – Not Just for Dessert Anymore
- Industrial Indulgences or Decadent Treats
- Don’t Postpone Good Behavior – Get Started Today
- Foodist: How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket
- Starving Children, Moms, & Gluttony