Darya Pino Rose.
Modern weight-loss diets are temporary eating plans that emphasize single nutrients and restriction over real food and lifelong habits. Foodists, in contrast, focus on real, high-quality foods in order to optimize our quality of life.
If your ‘diet’ is something you do until you hit your ‘goal weight’ and then plan on going back to your old eating habits, then you may as well also plan on going back to your original weight. Temporary changes to your diet bring only temporary changes to your weight.
Instead, focus on real food, high-quality food, food that has not been so over-processed that it requires infused salt, sugar, and fat to make it palatable.
Article Series - Foodist
- Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting – Darya Pino Rose
- Excellence as a Habit
- Does Diet = Deprivation?
- Does Loosing Weight Mean Starvation, Torture, and Sacrifice?
- Diet is a four-letter word
- Extreme Diet & Exercise are not Weight Loss Solution
- Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods
- Wine Paring: Sardines & Dry White Wine
- Splurge for Amazing not Mediocre
- Sugar – Not Just for Dessert Anymore
- Industrial Indulgences or Decadent Treats
- Don’t Postpone Good Behavior – Get Started Today
- Foodist: How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket
- Starving Children, Moms, & Gluttony