This is the first in a series of posts about interesting places I have found around the Tri-Cities to enjoy my brown bag lunch. If you have a favorite spot, please let me know!
If you enjoy sitting outside and listening to the various bird songs while surrounded by beautifull roses this is the place. A short level walk from the Library parking lot brings you to this nice little secluded spot. I am sure on hot days and especially weekends you will also hear the laughs and giggles from young kids playing at the nearby water feature.
There are bathrooms at the water feature but I would not count on them being open but the Library has restrooms just inside their front doors.
- Tables: 8 or so picnic tables all squeezed into the gazebo (probably so they can mow the grass) but are moveable
- Benches: 3 on the outer perimeter surrounding the gazebo
- Covered: Yes
- Restrooms: Yes, one near the water feature and another at the Library
- Surroundings: 8 out of 10
- Trash: One can nearby
- Location: Grange Park next to the library on Union St.
- Address: 1620 South Union St., Kennewick, WA 99338
- Parking: At the Library and off of 19th and Arthur St.