Darya Pino Rose.
Here is a more colorful version of the SummerTomato graphic “How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket” found on page 114 of the ebook. It is amazing how little ‘real’ food is to be found at the grocery store.
Some of my favorites:
“Does it make a health claim” – Like “Gluten Free” or “Low Fat”
“Might contain Bacon anyway”
Which is your favorite ‘yes/no’ question?
My Social Media Links: Facebook; Google+; Twitter; Pinterest;
Article Series - Foodist
- Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting – Darya Pino Rose
- Excellence as a Habit
- Does Diet = Deprivation?
- Does Loosing Weight Mean Starvation, Torture, and Sacrifice?
- Diet is a four-letter word
- Extreme Diet & Exercise are not Weight Loss Solution
- Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods
- Wine Paring: Sardines & Dry White Wine
- Splurge for Amazing not Mediocre
- Sugar – Not Just for Dessert Anymore
- Industrial Indulgences or Decadent Treats
- Don’t Postpone Good Behavior – Get Started Today
- Foodist: How to Find Real Food at the Supermarket
- Starving Children, Moms, & Gluttony